Why We Love What We Do
We’re a family business and we get a real buzz out of transforming with paint. We can make the old new again. We can change character and mood with colours and textures and we can add capital value to your property.
We can enhance and preserve walls, ceilings, floors, doors, decks, windows, ironwork and furniture. It’s rewarding and satisfying work and we love it. Both of us are qualified painters, and we’re lucky to have a fantastic crew of cheerful, experienced and highly skilled painters as our team.
Whilst we always have fun when we’re working, quality and service comes first. We operate to our own set of high standards and use inspections and checklists as part of our process to maintain quality control and ensure nothing is overlooked or forgotten.
How We Treat Our Customers
- We turn up to meet you and assess your painting requirements at the appointed time, so you’re not left hanging around. If we’re stuck in traffic, or going to be late for any other reason – we’ll ring you.
- We provide an accurate, detailed, written quote – and we stick to it. If you want extra things done, no problem, we'll give you a further quote.
- We provide your quote within 2 business days – and quite often it’s actually delivered within 1 day.
- We start the job when we say we will, and finish it ahead of time if possible.
- We do all that we can to minimise disruption to you and your premises while we’re there.
- We use fresh clean dropsheets so your floors and furniture are fully protected.
- We carefully prepare all surfaces, taking time to clean, fill, sand, seal and prime before we start painting - so that we achieve a high quality finish.
- We only use the recommended paint types for each surface and room type – so you don’t end up with the wrong finishes in the wrong places (you wouldn’t believe how often we see this).
- We colour match if you want to renew, retouch or match existing colours.
- We tidy, wipe and vacuum to make sure we leave your premises neat and clean.
- We leave you clearly labelled paint pots to make it easy for touch ups later on.
Fully C3 Certified
- Credentials / Workcover / Insurance Details
- Occupational Health & Safety
- Environmental Management Systems
- Quality Assurance
- Key Personnel
- Core Services & Expertise
- Capabilities / Competitive Skills
- Track Record
Kraudelt Painting managed to finish ahead of schedule, and in full. Don’t often get that from tradespeople.George Sano, Carindale
Great service, great price and great result. Craig and team went above and beyond to ensure our home was ready for us when we moved from interstate. Nothing was too hard and they even helped ensure other tradesmen had access to the property when required. I highly recommend Kraudelt painting. Thank you again Louise and Craig.Ted Butler, Thornlands
I was most impressed with the efficiency and professionalism of the team, the quality of the work undertaken and the expediency. I was quoted 3 days to complete the job. Half way through the second day I was contacted by the team leader to ask where to hide the key as the job was finished. Excellent job and the Principals, Craig and Louise, were a pleasure to deal with. I would have no hesitation in recommending the services of Kraudelt Painting.Russ Cornish, Indooroopilly