Interior house painting is the best budget-friendly yet effective way to completely transform the look and feel of your property. At the same time, you can express your unique interior design preferences and boost the value of your home.
Our team of expert interior painters understand the pride and care you put into your home – we promise to do the same. Whether you have a specific vision for one room or are looking to refresh your entire interior, repair water or fire damage, update your kitchen and bathroom, or give your child the room of their dreams, we can create an immaculate finish that’ll stand the test of time.
Interior House Painters Brisbane & Gold Coast
Why invest in top quality residential interior painting?
Thinking of DIY-ing your interior house painting? Not sure interior painting is the best use of your renovation budget? Don’t believe it’ll really make that much of a difference? We guarantee that our professional services will be easy and headache-free (unlike DIY painting), and the results will blow you away.
Your home is most likely the biggest and most important investment you’ve ever made – quality residential painting is one of the most effective ways to maintain and protect it.
Minimal disruption, whatever the project
We understand that your household needs to continue functioning as normal during the painting process. Our team is happy to formulate a painting schedule that suits your family, whatever the project.
We can deliver a minimal-disruption painting service for:
- Bathroom painting. We use special painting techniques and tools to ensure a water-safe finish that’ll last for years to come.
- Bedroom painting. Create a cosy haven with a fresh coat of paint that promotes a good night’s sleep.
- Kitchen painting. The kitchen is the heart of the home, and you and your family probably spend a fair amount of time in it. Kitchens can be tricky to paint, with a number of obstructions (bench tops, splashbacks, range hoods etc.), but our team can work around these with meticulous attention to detail.
- Living room painting. One of the best ways to achieve a long-lasting, sophisticated tranquillity in your living room is through quality paint.
- Kids’ rooms. Turn your child’s fantasy into a reality with paint – whether that’s one bright feature wall or something more.
- Garage painting. Painting your garage can open it up, give it a fresh, modern feel, and transform it into a more versatile space.
We care about your home
Our professional interior painters go above and beyond to protect your interior. We take the following precautions to ensure your property is cared for:
- We ask you to remove all valuable items obstructing the walls including shelving and paintings
- Cover your floors with drop sheets
- We will move and cover all furniture
- We will fill and sand peeling paint, cracks, and holes in the walls
- We will repair and finish any cracked or water damaged drywall
- We will remove wallpaper
Selecting the perfect interior paint colour
Choosing the right colour for your interior painting project can be a real challenge – even when a massive 90 per cent of our clients opt for a shade of white.
To help you get the most out of your paint investment, we offer a complimentary professional colour consultancy service to most clients. No risk, no guesswork, just interior paint finishes fit for the pages of a magazine.
What our clients say
The work was of a high standard and the team worked well and were a pleasure to have at our house. We would have no hesitation in recommending Kraudelt Painting to others (we already have)!
Vicki and David Hull
We are very happy with the approach from Craig, Louise and the team at Kraudelt. We had numerous quotes come in for the works and your team stood out from the initial visit, the information and detail on the quote – and doing the works exactly as we were hoping. The additional work done in preparation – over and above what would have reasonably been expected, such as replacing cornices – let me know I made the right decision choosing Kraudelt.Thank you and your team – we know who we will use for future painting works. Keep up the good work.
Domenic and Kobi
Kraudelt Painting are very professional and very easy to work with, nothing was too hard and the after service provided is excellent – as Kraudelt Painting say “no problems, only solutions.” I would highly recommend them to anyone needing their home painted. Thanks again.
Before and afters
Frequently asked questions
Interior painting involves painting all of your home's inside - from the bedrooms, to the kitchen, bathrooms, lounge and dining rooms. Interior painting requires different preparation and paint than painting the outside of your home (the exterior), which is why professional painting services are so important - we understand the different requirements, techniques and methods needed to achieve the very best job for that surface.