Before you put your trust in a company to enter your home or business and transform it, you naturally want to know a little more about the type of people you’re dealing with. We understand that, because we feel the same. So here’s a bit about us.
We love what we do
We’re a family business, and we get a real buzz out of transforming with paint. We can make the old new again. We can change character and mood with colours and textures, and we can add capital value to your property.
We can enhance and preserve walls, ceilings, floors, doors, decks, windows, ironwork, timber, and furniture. It’s rewarding and satisfying work, and that’s why we love it.
While we have fun when we’re working, quality and service always come first. We operate to our own set of high standards and use inspections and checklists as part of our process to maintain quality control and ensure nothing is overlooked or forgotten.
Craig and Louise Kraudelt
Meet our team
We are qualified painters, and we’re lucky to have a fantastic crew of cheerful, experienced and highly skilled painters and efficient admin staff to support us. Meet some of our crew.
Our commitment and promise
We are committed to delivering excellent customer service and an outstanding, perfect paint transformation to all of our customers. We do this by guaranteeing the following:
- We turn up to meet you and assess your painting requirements at the appointed time, so you’re not left hanging around. If we’re stuck in traffic or going to be late for any other reason, we’ll ring you.
- We provide an accurate, detailed, transparent quote – and we stick to it. We deliver quotes within two business days. If you want extra things done, no problem, we'll give you a further quote.
- We start the job when we say we will and finish it ahead of time if possible.
- We do all that we can to minimise disruption to you and your premises while we’re painting.
- We spend time preparing your property before painting. We use fresh, clean drop sheets so your floors and furniture are fully protected. We carefully prepare all surfaces, taking time to clean, fill, sand, seal, and prime before we start painting.
- We only use the recommended paint types for each surface and room type, so you don’t end up with the wrong finishes in the wrong places (you wouldn’t believe how often we see this).
- We colour match if you want to renew, retouch or match existing colours. We’ll also leave you labelled paint pots to make it easy for touch-ups later on.
- We tidy, wipe and vacuum to make sure we leave your premises neat and clean.
We are certified CM3 painting contractors
We are one of the few painting companies in Brisbane that is CM3 registered. This is a strict certification process that we undertake annually to prove that we adhere to rigorous standards associated with hazardous goods management, scaffolding and heights, first aid, and safety management.