Coronavirus (COVID-19) has impacted us all. Government-imposed restrictions are keeping us at home. It’s been tough, but we are starting to see our commitment to the health and well-being of our communities pay off.
If a home reno was on the cards pre-COVID-19 and you’re in a position to continue, you might be wondering, Can I get my house painted in QLD during COVID-19? The answer is yes. You can get your house painted amid the coronavirus outbreak here in sunny Queensland. Here’s what you need to know.
Safe workplace practices
By now, you’re probably familiar with the concept of social distancing – it’s been one of our most successful defence measures against the virus so far. Remaining 1.5m away from others is something our team is committed to, even when on the job.
But that’s not our only safe workplace practice. Here’s what we are doing to minimise risk and keep our customers, team, and community safe and happy:
- We have undergone the Government Infection Control Training Course for COVID-19.
- We check-in with our team members on a daily basis to ensure everyone is feeling well. Unless we are feeling 110 per cent, we don’t come to work.
- We are happy to reschedule your painting project if anyone in your household is unwell.
- It feels a bit strange, but we don’t greet our customers with handshakes any more.
- We bring hand sanitiser with us wherever we go – and use it regularly. You can request for us to wear masks, too.
- We disinfect and clean all surfaces we touch, and we ask you to do the same.
- We don’t accept cash payments. We ask customers to pay by card or direct debit.
You can read more about our safe practices and see a copy of our Infection Control Training certificate here.
House painted QLD COVID-19: FAQ
Here are some of our clients’ most-asked questions.
Is it really safe to get my house painted during the COVID-19 outbreak?
Anytime you leave your home or invite someone in it, there is a risk. That being said, we are committed to going above and beyond to minimise that risk. If you have any concerns, please don’t hesitate to reach out.
Which painting services are still available?
Is now a good time to renovate my home?
That really depends on your unique circumstances. Unfortunately, many Australians have found themselves out of work or facing financial hardship. But if you are lucky enough to be in a stable financial position, now could be a great time to renovate. If you’re working from home, you might have more time to dedicate to your renovations. And, your preferred contractors might have increased capacity, meaning less waiting and more action.
Get in touch for a fast and accurate quote
If you’re ready to transform your home with a fresh coat of paint, get in contact today. Our team would be more than happy to answer any of your questions regarding coronavirus safe practices. Call today on 07 3829 5735 or fill out the form on the contact us page, and we’ll get back to you ASAP.